The AEROMAX GPS standard is a UBLOX compatible unit selected as a mid range good spec/value for the AEROMAX OSD or standard flight controllers.
This is a mid spec unit selected after testing of many different products. It provides good performance for the cost of the unit.
During testing of many units we have come to the following conclusions:
- Cheap units are a waste of money. Unreliable, inconsistent and a headache . We simply will not sell them.
- If you want the best for absolute precision select a UBLOX M8 unit which comes with a branded Cirocomm antenna. They are expensive but provide exceptional performance
- Mid range units offer good value for money and are perfect for aircraft and multirotors where highest precision is not needed.
- Selected after testing of many units
- Good spec / value option
- UBOX compatible (distributor claimed and labelled M8N, but not warranted)
- Easy connect pins
- 36mm *10mm easy mount plastic case
- Double sided self adhesive foam mount
- Standard serial 5v TTL connections
This product includes:
- AEROMAX GPS standard unit only.
This product excludes:
- Flight controller
- Built in compass
- This product is intended for DIY use
- A level of technical expertise is required to assemble, install, configure and use
- This is not a plug and play product
- Soldering may be required
- No liabilities are assumed for its use, suitability of application or any consequence from its use of failure
DOCUMENTATION FIRMWARE DIAGRAMS
No documentation has been provided by the distributor. The following are the cable connections.
Red +5 volts
White GPS TX data out (connect to OSD RX in)
Green GPS RX data in (connect to OSD TX out)
VirtualPilot AEROMAX GPS standard
- Brand: VirtualPilot
- Product Code: VPAEROMAXGPSV1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £14.99