The MWOSD GUI configurator is software available to provide a simple to use interface for configuration of MWOSD settings, amend screen display layouts and provide an easier upload of MWOSD firmware.
• Configurator available for PC, MAC and linux
• Firmware flash direct for GUI configurator – no more Arduino is required
• Simulated GUI layout (approximation only for configuring screen layout)
• Emulator – test and display live output from GUI (MultiWii derived FC only supported)
• Backup / restore settings
• Multiple fonts supported
Included with purchase:
• Email with instructions within 24 hours
• Activation licence key valid for current release registered to your email address
• Licence is valid for minor changes e.g. 1.7.1>1.7.2
• A new licence purchase may be required for future major release versions dependent upon Open Source MWOSD changes
Support or Contact
Support for MWOSD comes from the growing community of users and supporters.
Their feedback and assistance is recognised and essential to the success of MWOSD.
Before calling on their support, please help yourself and check the documentation first:
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please raise your issue at the FPV lab community support for community based support.
Product documentation is here: MWOSD GUI User Guide 1.7
MWOSD information is here: MWOSD website
• This product is intended for DIY use
• A level of technical expertise is required to assemble, install, configure and use
• This is not a plug and play product
• No liabilities are assumed for its use, suitability of application or any consequence from its use of failure
• Any hardware
• Any technical support
MWOSD GUI Configurator
- Product Code: VPMWOSDGUI17
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1.99